|Posted on September 5, 2013 at 4:10 PM|
Here are my Pinteret finds for Grandparent's Day Crafts.
1. Let your child's inner artist blossom with this Watercolor Resist Card
2. Let your child scribble to their hearts desire for this cute Sharpie bowl gift.
3. Your child will feel like they're really there with them when they send this Hug Card.
4. Footprints make the perfect heart shape. Just assemble in a frame for a
5. Make this easy Keepsake box with child's photo (or fill with rocks and
make it a paper weight.)
6. Make a handprint coaster of your grandchild's hand for you...and you make
one of your hand for them
7. include the whole family in this personalized family tree pillow
8. Let Grandma and Grandpa know they are #1 with this unique surprise mug.
9. These easy "Hug in the mail" hand prints are sure to bring tears.
10. They will treasure they're grandchild's one of a kind fingerprint pendant
everywhere they go. (Could also work as a key chain)
11. Embroider child's handprint, name and age and leave in hoop for
12. This keepsake will remind them of how small their hand print was when
Grandparents held their hand.
13. Create an accordion photo brag book for them to display on a shelf.
14. Create this corsage for Grandma... made from felt cut outs of kids' hands.
15. These matchstick photo magnets will remind them of how big they're getting.
16. Your Scrabble-Loving grandparents will love this unique framed message
incorporating their favorite family game.
17. Using the first letter of child's name, decoupage their artwork for an instant
unique shelf keepsake.
18. Using saved envelopes from the letters from Granny, turn the postmark into
19. This "Send-a-hug" idea will surely win a smile upon arrival at Grandma's!
20. Make photo magnets with flat-bottomed glass marbles. Personalize some
by including their interests and inspirational quotes and words.
CLICK BELOW TO CHECK OUT MY GRANDPARENTS GIFTS PINTEREST BOARD FOR MORE AWESOME IDEAS!