|Posted on November 29, 2013 at 6:35 PM||comments (0)|
|Posted on November 11, 2013 at 12:55 AM||comments (0)|
1. Lacy Pumpkin | BH&G
2. Fall Tureen Topper | Martha Stewart
3. Diamond Web & Spider | All Things Katie Marie
4. Decorative Thumbtack Pumpkins | Crafts by Courtney
5. Glitter Pumpkin DIY | Yesterday's Sweetheart
6. DIY Ombre Pumpkin | Handmade Charlotte
7. Owl Face Pumpkin | A Modern Dame
8. Paper Pumpkin Candle Display | BH&G
9. 2X4 Pumpkins | Alayna's Creations
10.Zebra Pumpkin | Vitamini Handmade
|Posted on September 5, 2013 at 4:10 PM||comments (0)|
Here are my Pinteret finds for Grandparent's Day Crafts.
1. Let your child's inner artist blossom with this Watercolor Resist Card
2. Let your child scribble to their hearts desire for this cute Sharpie bowl gift.
3. Your child will feel like they're really there with them when they send this Hug Card.
4. Footprints make the perfect heart shape. Just assemble in a frame for a
5. Make this easy Keepsake box with child's photo (or fill with rocks and
make it a paper weight.)
6. Make a handprint coaster of your grandchild's hand for you...and you make
one of your hand for them
7. include the whole family in this personalized family tree pillow
8. Let Grandma and Grandpa know they are #1 with this unique surprise mug.
9. These easy "Hug in the mail" hand prints are sure to bring tears.
10. They will treasure they're grandchild's one of a kind fingerprint pendant
everywhere they go. (Could also work as a key chain)
11. Embroider child's handprint, name and age and leave in hoop for
12. This keepsake will remind them of how small their hand print was when
Grandparents held their hand.
13. Create an accordion photo brag book for them to display on a shelf.
14. Create this corsage for Grandma... made from felt cut outs of kids' hands.
15. These matchstick photo magnets will remind them of how big they're getting.
16. Your Scrabble-Loving grandparents will love this unique framed message
incorporating their favorite family game.
17. Using the first letter of child's name, decoupage their artwork for an instant
unique shelf keepsake.
18. Using saved envelopes from the letters from Granny, turn the postmark into
19. This "Send-a-hug" idea will surely win a smile upon arrival at Grandma's!
20. Make photo magnets with flat-bottomed glass marbles. Personalize some
by including their interests and inspirational quotes and words.
CLICK BELOW TO CHECK OUT MY GRANDPARENTS GIFTS PINTEREST BOARD FOR MORE AWESOME IDEAS!
|Posted on June 23, 2011 at 9:10 PM||comments (0)|
Paint Stick Flag
Show your true stripes – and stars – with this easy-to-make Americana flag. Kids will love the hands-on techniques; Mom will love the price tag!
• Wooden items: 4" star cut-out, Loew Cornell™ Woodsies™ Wood Slat, paint stir sticks, seven
• Sawtooth hanger, 1"
• DecoArt® Americana® Acrylic Paints: Country Red, Uniform Blue, Warm White, Burnt Umber, Black
• DecoArt® Americana® Gel Stain Medium
• Adhesives: craft glue, glue gun
ruler, pencil, paintbrush, palette, painter's tape, sanding block, soft cloth
1 Measure four stir sticks and tape off at the halfway point with painter's tape.
2 Paint left side of each taped stick Uniform Blue; let dry. Apply second coat, if needed; let dry. Remove tape.
3 Paint star and one remaining stir stick Warm White. Paint two remaining stir sticks Country Red. Finish painting two half-blue stir sticks Warm White and two Country Red. Let dry completely.
4 Heavily sand edges of star and each stir stick to remove some of the paint.
5 For an antique effect, as shown in second photo, mix Gel Stain Medium and Burnt Umber paint according to product directions. Apply to painted wooden pieces with a brush and allow to sit for a few minutes. The longer the stain remains on the wood, the darker the antiquing will be. Remove excess stain with a clean, dry cloth.
6 Center sawtooth hanger at one short end of wood slat; attach with hot glue gun.
7 To assemble flag, apply a generous layer of craft glue over front of wood slat. Line up painted stir sticks facedown on work surface, using photo as placement guide. Press glued side of wood slat facedown onto center of stir sticks. Weight with heavy book, if needed, and let dry completely.
8 Use craft glue to attach star to center of blue field; let dry.
All info found on Crafts 'n Things
|Posted on June 6, 2011 at 12:50 AM||comments (2)|
Mix Tunes for Dad alphamom
Popsicle Stick Photo Puzzle impress your kids
Personalized Barbeque Condiment Bottles amazing moms
|Posted on January 1, 2011 at 5:39 PM||comments (0)|
|Posted on December 15, 2010 at 10:32 AM||comments (0)|
|Posted on September 30, 2010 at 1:50 PM||comments (1)|
|Posted on September 13, 2010 at 12:03 PM||comments (2)|
Check out these links to great DIY projects
to get your home ready for Fall.
1. Pumpkin Lanterns Martha Stewart
2. Dryer Vent Pumpkin Apples of Gold
3. Pumpkin Drink Cooler Wedding Bee
4. Pumpkin Book Decoration Cheeky Magpie
5. Pretend Murcury Pumpkins All Things Heart & Home
6. Pumpkin Picture Frames Good Housekeeping
7. Pumpkin Palm Print Craft Woodland Kids
8. T.P. Pumpkin Decoration
9. House Number Pation Display Sunset